- Director, Therapy Group of DC
- Co-Founder, Capital Therapy Project
- Co-Founder, WithTherapy.com
- Co-Founder, Berkshire Therapy Group
Dr. Keith Clemson, Ph.D. was drawn early to the intricacies of relationships and how to improve them, including helping couples find a therapist to address their relationship struggles.
Dr. Keith Clemson
Co-Founder, Berkshire Therapy Group
My career has focused on improving people’s relationships and helping those who are struggling to find the right kind of mental health and couples counseling help.
At the Therapy Group of DC, I’ve led our couples and marriage counseling therapy programs for more than a decade. With my colleague Dr. Brad Brenner, we developed a one-of-a-kind lower fee training institute in Washington, DC — the Capital Therapy Project.
Additionally, we have a practice in New York City, NY, the Berkshire Therapy Group.
With couples and individuals I recognize how finding the right fit with a therapist is key to people feeling and doing better.Keith Clemson, Ph.D., Co-Founder, Therapy Group of NYC
In our NYC practice, I welcome those seeking help to improve their lives.
- Ph.D. in Counseling and Family Therapy from Saint Louis University.
- M.Ed. in Community Counseling from the University of Missouri at Saint Louis.
- B.A. in Psychology at Bradley University