- Director, Therapy Group of DC
- Co-Founder, Capital Therapy Project
- Co-Founder, WithTherapy.com
- Co-Founder, Berkshire Therapy Group
Dr. Brad Brenner has been recognized by divisions of the American Psychological Association for his outstanding achievements in Counseling Psychology and contributions to the Society for the Advancement of Psychotherapy.
Dr. Brad Brenner
Co-Founder, Therapy Group of NYC
I’ve dedicated my professional life to helping people to find the right therapists for their needs. Beginning in DC at the Therapy Group of DC, I’ve been developing and growing psychotherapy practices for nearly 20 years. With my colleague Dr. Keith Clemson, we developed a one-of-a-kind lower fee training institute in Washington, DC — the Capital Therapy Project.
Additionally, we have a practice in Berkshire County, MA, the Berkshire Therapy Group.
Many years ago we recognized the need to develop better technology to help people to find a therapist who fits their preferences in a therapist..Brad Brenner, Ph.D., Co-Founder of the Therapy Group of NYC
Through our novel use of technology and focus on traditional, profound connections in therapy, we aim to help you find your pathway to a great life. Using technology we’ve developed for WithTherapy.com I look forward to one of our therapists welcoming you to our NYC therapy practice.
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Towson University Counseling Center
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- M.Phil. in Social and Developmental Psychology from the University of Cambridge
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Colorado at Boulder