- Anxiety and Stress
- Work and Career
- Sexual Orientation
- Relationships and Communication
Dr. Brad Brenner has been recognized by divisions of the American Psychological Association for his outstanding achievements in Counseling Psychology and contributions to the Society for the Advancement of Psychotherapy.
Dr. Brad Brenner
Director, Therapy Group of NYC
Not Currently Accepting New Patients
I love when my clients catapult themselves further forward than they believed possible after coming to know their inherent strengths. The Therapy Group of NYC and our emphasis on innovation focuses on helping you believe in what’s possible too.
This may sound like an unrealistic or unattainable goal. However, after decades of studying and practicing psychology, I have seen clients far exceed their expectations.
I want you to find tenacity, calm, and resourcefulness within. Our practice is designed from the ground up to help you find it.Brad Brenner, Ph.D., Director of the Therapy Group of NYC
Through our novel use of technology and focus on traditional, profound connection in therapy, we aim to help you find your pathway to a great life. I look forward to welcoming you to our Manhattan therapy practice.
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Towson University Counseling Center
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- M.Phil. in Social and Developmental Psychology from the University of Cambridge
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Colorado at Boulder