DEPRESSION THERAPY NEAR ME NYC
Believe in the possibility to face life’s disappointments and struggles.
You Do Not Have to Feel Hopeless Alone.
Some sadness and feeling lack of motivation is a regular part of life. Depression, on the other hand, often feels like a hopeless hole that you cannot escape. Our Financial District Manhattan NYC therapists can patiently be with you as you deal with these painful emotions.
We are here and ready when you feel a spark to make a change.
Our NYC therapists understand how draining it can feel to seek help when you are feeling depressed. When you find the energy, we are here to help you work through these challenging times so you can find relief and be you again.
Depression can be described as feeling:
- Hopelessness and powerlessness
- Persistently low in mental and physical energy
- Disengaged with life
- Down for long periods of time
- Significantly lacking in motivation
- Angry and irritable
Our depression therapy aims to:
- Improve how you feel by working to restore hope that change is possible.
- Collaborate with you to understand what’s driving your depression under the surface.
- Build a sense of resilience and confidence to deal with stressful and disappointing moments effectively.
Although it may be hard to believe now, when you find the right therapist in NYC to address your symptoms of depression and their underlying causes, with diligence you can feel able to move forward and gain hope and belief in possibility.
Approximately 1 in 5 Americans have been diagnosed with depression. Depression is also highly responsive to treatment. Whether with one of our Financial District Manhattan NYC therapists or someone else, seek help with depression so that you do not needlessly sufferTherapy Group of NYC
That is how many Americans are diagnosed with depression every year according to the National Institute of Mental Health.