- Founder, Baltimore Therapy Group
- Professor, Loyola University Maryland
- Co-Founder, WithTherapy.com
- Co-Founder, Berkshire Therapy Group
Dr. Heather Z. Lyons was recognized as a Fellow by the American Psychological Association, an honor bestowed upon psychologists who have shown “evidence of unusual and outstanding contributions or performance in the field of psychology that has had a national impact.”
Dr. Heather Z. Lyons
As a professor for more than two decades, I’ve trained and educated hundreds of counselors and psychologists. One particular passion is helping therapists become highly competent in race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and gender diversity.
In addition to my role as a professor, I founded the Baltimore Therapy Group. There, we help people to address many of the challenges of life.
I believe that the right therapist can help you to leverage your unique strengths.Heather Z. Lyons, Ph.D., Diversity Consultant, Therapy Group of NYC
Here at the Therapy Group of NYC, through the novel use of technology and focus on traditional, profound connections in therapy, therapists aim to help you find your pathway to a great life. Using technology we’ve developed for WithTherapy.com I look forward to one of the therapists welcoming you to the NYC therapy practice.
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Georgia State University’s Counseling Center
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- B.A. in Psychology from Northeastern University