Summer and Fall 2021 Openings:
- 1) Early Career Psychologist, NYC
- 2) Psychologist with 5-6 years post-doctoral experience, NYC
We are seeking a warm, collegial, and forward-thinking psychologist aiming to establish a long-term, full-time career with us.
- Develop rewarding, long-term therapeutic relationships with motivated, psychologically aware clients.
- Focus your passion for providing therapy and developing your skills as a clinician.
- Work for a successful, forward-looking practice founded in Washington DC nearly 20 years ago that is now open in Manhattan.
- Full time (30 direct clinical hours per week).
Successful Candidates Should Have:
- Excellent therapeutic rapport-building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong orientation for collegiality and contributing to a growing team of therapists striving to change mental health care practice.
- Keen interest in utilizing technology to deliver high-quality, evidence-based psychotherapy.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program.
- Completion of a Pre-Doctoral Internship at an APA-accredited internship site.
- Active license/license-eligible to practice psychology in New York.
- Must have a commitment to multiculturally competent practice.
- Must have an interest in and experience working with gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender clients.
What Makes Our Practice a Great Place to Work:
- Our mission is to bring the benefits of psychotherapy to many. We recognize that psychotherapy and mental illnesses are still stigmatized. We aim to change people’s perceptions.
- Reward your inner nerd. We recognize the value in your years of education and training. We provide highly competitive compensation — including health care coverage and 401k matching — for your nerdy ways.
- Feed your altruistic side. We have invested in developing innovative lower fee opportunities in Washington DC to systemically offer therapy to even more people. In time, we plan to do the same in Manhattan.
- Give back to our community and our profession. Help us to establish and grow our lower fee training institute in Manhattan. You will have opportunities to supervise, teach, and train tomorrow’s psychologists.
- We are shrinks/innovators. Be part of a progressive practice that seeks to innovate and utilize cutting-edge technology to enhance the way we do therapy.
Review this opportunity and begin your application with us here.