- Diversity and Cultural Identity
- Relationships and Communication
- Sexual Orientation
- Sexuality and Intimacy
- Work and Career
Dr. Lopez Witmer served four years on the Diversity Committee of the George Washington University Center Clinic. She led efforts to develop its commitment and focus on the multifaceted needs of many.
Dr. Jaclyn Lopez Witmer
Cofounder and Clinical Director
My approach to therapy is open, empathic, and understanding. Curiosity and empathy guide my approach to treatment, allowing us to efficiently work towards making a change in your life and relationships.
I love it when the people I work with become less judgmental of themselves. My goal for you is that you feel more positively about yourself, and to find a renewed sense of well-being. We will explore the many parts of your life, and I will carefully listen to help you make changes.
Together, we will understand what's important to address in your life, and then get to work making progress.Jaclyn Lopez Witmer, Psy.D. Therapist NYC
At it is best, therapy is challenging and emotionally compelling. Working together, I hope to empower you to find hope and inspiration within yourself. My goal is to assist you to develop a more vibrant, more meaningful life by harnessing your strengths.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the George Washington University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the George Washington University
- M.Psy. in Clinical Psychology from the George Washington University
- B.A. in Psychology and Brain Science from the Johns Hopkins University