- Life Transitions
- Relationships and Communication
- Teens and Adolescents
Dr. Miller has trained and worked in various settings, including schools, medical centers, hospitals.
Dr. Elizabeth Miller
Depending on where you are in life and your needs, I will develop an approach to therapy that is just for you. Each person I work with is different and brings unique life experiences to therapy.
As we work together, I value creating a warm, nonjudgmental environment to make you feel comfortable, supported, and empowered in therapy. My wish is that you will begin to understand yourself better and acquire the needed tools to make positive changes in your life.
I love that therapy can be challenging and that you are willing to put in the work to create a better life.Elizabeth Miller, Psy.D. Therapist NYC
Being let into someone’s life is an honor and a privilege, and I look forward to collaborating with you to reach your goals.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from William James College
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Children’s Charter
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Neponset Health Center
- B.S. in Psychology from Union College